Frequently Asked Questions in Interviews
The following is a list of 50 frequently asked questions in the MBA qualifying interviews/ campus recruitement process. The student is well advised to prepare complete and convincing
answers to these questions before proceeding to the interview.
1. What are your long-range and short range goals and objectives, when and why did you establish these goals, and how are you preparing yourself to achieve them?
2. What specific goals, other than those related to your occupation, have you established for yourself for the next 10 years?
3. What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
4. What do you really want to do in life?
5. What are your long-range career objectives?
6. How do you plan to achieve your career goals?
7. What are the most important rewards you expect in your career?
8. Which specialization would you like to take in MBA? Why?
9. Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing?
10. Which is more important to you?
11. What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
12. How would you describe yourself?
13. How do you think friend or a professor who knows you well would describe you?
14. What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?
15. How has your education prepared you for a career?
16. What are your reading habits? Favorite book? Favorite author?
17. What qualifications do you have that make you think that you will be successful?
18. How do you determine or evaluate success?
19. What have you learned from your hobbies?
20. In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our institute?
21. What qualities should a successful manager possess?
22. Describe the relationship that should exist between a supervisor and subordinates.
23. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction? Why?
24. Describe your most rewarding college experience?
25. If you...