(1) What is the course textbook? Is it acceptable to use an earlier edition? Is it ok to use an electronic version of the text or a rented text? (2 pt.)
The textbook for this course is Writing Arguments 9th ed. New York: Person/Longman by John Ramage. It is not acceptable to use an earlier edition. We can use an electronic version or rent the text book.
(2) What time are all assignments due? On what days are assignments typically due? (2 pt.)
All assignments are due at 8 p.m. Assignments a normally due on Saturday.
(3) How do you submit your assignments? Describe the formatting requirements for all submissions other than message board posts. (2 pts.)
In order to submit assignments, I must go to the Assignment tab on the left side on Canvas. The formatting requirement for assignments must be in black, 12 pt. and have Time New Roman font. It must have a title, have a header, double-spaced and have correct format.
(4) What is the late work submission policy? (2 pts.)
The late work submission policy is that we get 24 hours after the due time to turn the assignments in and get penalized 10%. After the 24 hours, work will be accepted without previous permission. I’m not sure if I am reading that correct so I put it in.
(5) How can you find comments that I have written directly on your submitted work? (2 pts.)
I can click on the eyeglass icon when I am checking my grade to see the comments.
(6) Let's say that you want to drop the class. What deadlines should you be aware of? (2 pts.)
The deadline to drop the class is September 2, 2014 with money back. After that time the deadline to withdraw is 11:59 p.m. on December 13, 2014.
(7) What is the rewriting policy? (2 pts.)
The rewrite policy states that I must let you know within one week of receiving my grade. I can rewrite unlimited times. The grade can very on how high I score the first time. If you score 73% or higher than you can get a higher grade. If I score lower than a 73% than the highest I can...