Rachael Ray was born in Glen Falls, New York. She is 43 years old. She has her own television show and magazine named “Everyday With Rachael Ray”. Rachael has her own nonprofit charity called YUM-O. It is centered around helping kids eat healthier.
Rachael never had much formal training for cooking but she has held many jobs in the culinary industry. She worked for her family in their restaurants in Massachusetts named The Carvery. This is where she created her “30 Minute Meals” program. A local news agency discovered her and adopted her new program. This is how she got her start.
Rachael Rays career has lasted from 2001 until the present. She has three magazines that she is involved in, along with four other television shows. Her specialty is easy and quick, tasty meals. One of these tasty meals is listed below.
Chicken Ceasar Pizza
• 1 1-pound ball fresh pizza dough or 4 personal size store-bought pre-baked pizza crusts
• 1 cup provolone cheese, grated
• 8 ounces cooked or grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced, or 1/2 pound store-bought rotisserie chicken, meat pulled
• Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
• 1 clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
• 1 lemon
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
• 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus some for garnish
• 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
• 2 small hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 400˚F.
Lightly flour a work surface. Divide the dough into four equal portions and shape into individual rounds. Place the doughs onto a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove the dough from the oven and sprinkle each with the shredded provolone. Pop them back into the oven until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes more.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the garlic, juice of 1 lemon, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, Pecorino Romano cheese and lots of...