Abortion Cons - Reasons Against Abortion
• The important con that should be considered is can we choose to kill unwanted pregnancies? One shouldn’t be so irresponsible to land up in a situation where they have to be unmerciful to the unborn.
• Most of unplanned pregnancies if extended to childbirth may prove to be wanted later.
• A growing embryo is considered human with the heartbeats initiating as early as 21st day of conception. So what if we cannot see the human form, it does have the potential to gain one.
• Choosing adoption as an alternative to abortion would give the baby its right to life.
• Should people opt for abortion as last-minute contraception when preaching their kids about the consequences of casual sex?
• Infection, sepsis, recurrent miscarriages and rarely death could be the complications of abortions.
• Abortions can cause serious psychological impairment to the woman in the form of depression and guilt.
Good Reasons for Abortion - Abortion Pros
• Though women have a hard time choosing abortion as an option for unwanted pregnancies, they have been making the choice for a long time.
• Ultimately, she is the one who would be going through the actual "Labor" of continuing pregnancy, delivering a baby, bringing it up, parenting it well, in addition to other obligations she has to do in her daily life. To get it done with little or no help from the partner and families needs a well-balanced body and mind.
• There is nothing called pro-choice and pro life. Both ideologies meet at one common point i.e. Pro-Life - Life of the baby and Life of the mother. Life of the baby ultimately depends on mother’s health and it's best to allow the mother to choose for her, WHEN she wants a baby.
• While we argue about the mental well being of a woman, how do others get to decide what would be more traumatic to the woman, abortion or; 'childbirth and the unending list of duties waiting to be accomplished'....