MicroVention, Inc. (MicroVention) is a medical device company. The company develops catheter based technologies for the endovascular treatment of peripheral and cerebral vascular diseases. Its products include MicroPlex coil systems, a unique stretch-resistant and conformal platinum coil; HydroCoil embolic systems, a stretch-resistant and highly flexible coil for small aneurysms; and others. The company offers its products to the hospitals that perform neuro endovascular procedures. MicroVention markets its products through a broad network of distributors in the US, the UK, Canada, France, and Germany. The company operates as a subsidiary of Terumo Corporation, Japan. MicroVention is headquartered in Tustin, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
We can provide sample pages for the better understanding of this report. Request Sample of This Report, kindly Visit at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/223505
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company MicroVention, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed...