The Polish reinsurance segment recorded stable growth and posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% during the review period (2009-2013). This growth was driven by the non-life insurance segment, which increased the share of written premium ceded to reinsurers. Poland was adversely affected by natural disasters such as flooding in 2010, which resulted in large insurance claims and encouraged insurance companies operating in the non-life segment to utilize reinsurance services to minimize future losses. The percentage of non-life insurance premium ceded to reinsurers is expected to increase over the forecast period (2013-2018), from 14.6% in 2012 to 16.8% in 2017. This, coupled with projected economic growth and the high frequency of natural disasters, is expected to drive the reinsurance segment to post a forecast-period (2013-2018) CAGR of 4.6%.
Executive Summary :
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Polish reinsurance segment, including:
• The Polish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
• Polish reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• The competitive landscape in the Polish reinsurance segment
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/reinsurance-in-poland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Poland:
• It provides historical values for the Polish reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Poland’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Polishd its growth prospects.
Key Highlights :