Hints and tips for completing the CV template.
In our CV template we have asked you to demonstrate to us when you have used IBM’s competencies. In this section, we require you to give examples of when you have demonstrated the following competencies. The examples can be taken from university, work experience or leisure activities.
• Adaptability - This competency is all about being flexible when things change. How do you cope with changing demands, uncertainty and stress? Do you remain calm and composed? Can you demonstrate that you have successfully completed several projects or assignments with competing deadlines? Can you quickly think of new approaches and solutions in response to changing demands?
• Teamwork & Collaboration – This competency is all about showing us how you work with others to achieve shared goals. Do you respect and value others’ differences? Do you easily build and maintain relationships with others? Do you offer support and help others and share your expertise with them to enhance the effectiveness of the team?
• Communication – This competency focuses on how you communicate with others. Do you present oral and written information clearly, precisely and succinctly? Do you match the way you communicate with the requirements of the situation and your audience? Do you listen carefully to others, asking questions when necessary to ensure understanding?
• Drive to achieve – This competency is all about being committed to success and accomplishing challenging goals. Do you take the initiative to learn new skills that will be useful for your future career? Do you learn about things beyond the scope of your current job or assignment? Do you display a high level of energy and motivation to produce work of the highest quality? Are you prepared to put in as much additional time or effort as is necessary to ensure high quality results?
• Creative problem solving – This is all about using ingenuity, supported by logical...