Brian J. Williams
120 Ralph McGill Blvd. Apt 809
Atlanta, GA 30308
10/2008 – Present MORRISON HERSHFIELD CORPORATION
Atlanta Facilities Cad Designer
(Contractor) Atlanta, GA
• Utilize AutoCAD 2008 to design layouts for Videotron telecommunication sites. Tasks include analyzing building drawings to verify existing structure, dimensions, and equipment locations.
• Consult with Engineers and Project Manager in kickoff meetings to determine client’s equipment location, antennas, and proposed electrical routing.
• Manage the production of Construction Documents by analyzing equipment placement and antenna cable routing through the use of photos and site visit sketches.
6/2008 – 9/2008 VCP&A ENGINEERING
Cad Designer Atlanta, GA
• Consulted with Civil Engineer and Project Manager to draft and design civil site plan construction documents for Industrial processing plant.
• Utilized AutoCAD 2008 and Revit Architecture 2008 to produce Architectural and Civil documents for design build projects within the Industrial industry.
• Modified Architectural renovations to meet design specifications for Tyson Foods processing plant.
10/2006 – 6/2008 OSWELL & NITISHIN ARCHITECTS
Architectural Cad Drafter/Designer Atlanta, GA
• Created design build and space planning layouts using AutoCAD 2007 and Revit Architecture 2008 for Starbucks, Swoozie’s, Residence Inn, and other major accounts.
• Produced Construction Documents based on sketches or verbal input from Project Management and Principle Architect. Documents were used to present to city and county for permitting and General Contractors for bidding and construction.
• Traveled to project site to take measurements and photos of proposed tenant build out. Measurements...