Resume sample (experience and combine format)
ANN J. EXAMPLE
3 Any Road, Any Town, Manchester, AN1 1CV
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated professional with extensive experience across all areas of retail management. An exceptional leader who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve targets, I can demonstrate a strong ability to manage projects from conception through to successful completion. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even within a highly pressurised working environment.
I am now looking to progress into a senior management position within the retail sector. I am therefore keen to find a new and suitably challenging role within a market-leading organisation.
1994-date A&B Stores plc
SENIOR AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER (2002-date)
• Responsible for meeting budgetary and sales targets through motivating and developing staff, consistently achieving and surpassing Key Performance Indicators
• Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager with responsibility for operational and people (320) management within 14 stores
• Controlling management accounts with attention to essential criteria for net profit, including sales, shrinkage, wages, write-off, cash control and store expenditure
• Monitoring and controlling store compliance in all areas, including customer care, effective planning, staff training and development, organisation and time management
• Supporting management and staff to help create their own successful and productive team and become effective team leaders
• Maximising every sales opportunity by promoting the highest standards of customer care and recognising potential development and training opportunities
• Communicating daily with Customer Support Centre functions - Buying, Retail, Finance & Distribution – to ensure effective control and...