1. In my opinion the organization of Robin Hood base on robbery but the way Robin Hood run it as same as an army.
• Band of Merrymen was growing too fast and the local forest cannot supply for band’s operation.
• Fast growing of Mr.Hood’s Organization can easy to detect and how to avoid detection.
• Nottingham’s Sheriff was growing much stronger and they are better organized
• Travelers avoid forest to transit and it cause to decline of revenue of Mr. Hood’s Army.
3. Since the organization are bigger like it has growth. And group’s leader needs to find out all the people that affecting due to his large group, the defined the mission and then establish original goals that the organization can agree on it and work together.
4. Assess Resources: The local forest has limited supply like food capacity and because game was becoming scarce.
Assess Physical Environment: The fast growing of organization has created easy sight for attack within one mile and rich traveler change their route to avoid the forest.
5. With the current structure of organization, Mr.Hood functional with each lieutenants a specialist and the communication is informal, Mr Hood has no direct link to first line recruits. They need a new structure and it’s decentralized regional operations, small headquarters will manage sub-band to coordinate movement and increases flexibility.
6. Because the group become more and more bigger and group’s values has changed. Mr.Hood need to make changes to accommodate for expenses to make the group run better then make the member of group feel they working on purpose
7. Mr.Hood need to make his operation more and more effective. He need to take a good control of his recourse to supply for his army or group to fight against the sheriff. He should have good corporate governance such as meeting with the Merrymen to explain the strategic dilemma and long term issues. Mr.Hood need to increase organizational discipline or avoid contact with the...