1. Samples can be analyzed whenever READY appears on the display.
2. Make sure your sample is free of trapped gas bubbles and completely mixed
3. Scan the bar code strip on the OPTI Sensor Cassette package.
4. Tear open the OPTI Sensor Cassette pouch and remove the sensor cassette.
Note: When using a capillary tube, remove the syringe adapter before placing the sensor cassette into the chamber.
5. Gently wipe both sides of the sensor cassette with a clean dry cloth to remove excess moisture.
6. Press the Sample Measurement Chamber (SMC) release button to open the SMC.
7. Insert the sensor cassette into the chamber, and press down to ensure the cassette is properly seated.
8. Close the SMC cover by pressing it down firmly. The green status light starts to blink indicating that the SMC cover should not be opened during this time.
9. The system will now check the integrity of the sensor cassette and then calibrate. The OPTI CCA-TS will hold calibration for 10 minutes. After the successful calibration, the status light will stop blinking, and the display will prompt the user to mix and place the sample.
10. Using a capillary or a syringe, attach the sample to the sensor cassette fill port and press .The sample is then automatically aspirated. Do not inject the sample!
11. The sample is now being measured. During the measurement, the status light is blinking and a countdown of the measurement time remaining is displayed in the right hand corner of the screen. The sample cover should not be opened during measurement.
12. During the measurement cycle, patient data may be entered. By pressing you will be allowed to enter specific patient data.
Note: By pressing , all patient info fields will be populated with the last patient data including the patient ID and the operator ID numbers.
13. Verify patient ID, operator ID, and all other input parameters are correct for every patient sample measurement.
14. Open the cover and remove the cassette. Press...