SEC 402 WK 5 Midterm Exam
Purchase this tutorial here: http://xondow.com/SEC-402-WK-5-Midterm-Exam-SEC4024.htm
1. A SYN flood is characterized by the brute force transmission of requests for access to the target network, with the aim of overwhelming its capacity to receive them.
2. Computerized information is so tightly bound within the fabric of our society that its trustworthiness and availability has to be assured in order for our basic social functions to operate properly.
3. There is general agreement about what legitimately constitutes the right set of actions to deter hostile activity in cyberspace.
4. There been a standard definition of what constitutes due care in the information protection realm since the beginning of the discipline.
5. FISMA is a piece of legislation; therefore, as is the usual case with legislation, the actual means of implementing the federal law is left up to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
1. ____ bundles mutually supporting government initiatives into a single coordinated effort to ensure the security of cyberspace and includes the establishment of a coordinated national capability to identify and remediate computer vulnerabilities.
a. CHCI, 2008 c. CNCI, 2008
b. CCNI, 2008 d. CICN, 2008
2. Under the ____ rule, protection isn’t adequate if any part of it can be exploited.
a. complete protection c. complete coverage
b. complete inspection d. complete system
3. The normal way to make certain that a compromise does not happen is to put technical or ____ controls in place to ensure the security of all items that have to be protected.
a. psychological c. personal
b. behavioral d. barrier
4. In order to operate properly, technical and behavioral controls have to be coordinated from within a single consistent ____.
a. foundation c. resource
b. landscape d. framework
5. The problem with protecting information is that it...