SEC 571 Entire Course Principles of Information Security and Privacy
SEC 571 Week 1 Quiz
SEC 571 Week 1 DQ 1 Vulnerabilities of Your Systems
SEC 571 Week 1 DQ 2 Threats against Your Systems
SEC 571 Week 2 DQ 1 Security Issues in Telecommunications
SEC 571 Week 2 DQ 2 What Access Controls Are in Use
SEC 571 Week 3 Course Project – Phase I (Part I)
SEC 571 Week 3 DQ 1 Cryptographic Products
SEC 571 Week 3 DQ 2 Cryptographic Standards
SEC 571 Week 4 Midterm Answers
• Question (TCO A) What are the three goals of security in computing? For each goal, list two controls that can be implemented to help achieve that goal.
• Question (TCO A) May a database contain two identical records without a negative effect on the integrity of the database? Why or why not?
• Question (TCO B) It’s been said that firewalls are dead. Some think that, because of the prevalence of application-layer attacks, packet filtering firewalls are of no real use in protecting networks. Name three advantages of using packet filtering firewalls in modern networks.
• Question (TCO C) Respond to each part of this question: a) Describe how a long number (encryption key) can be shared between sender and receiver without using any source that is obvious to outsiders and without directly sending the number from sender and receiver. b) Describe how a long number (encryption key) can be shared between sender and receiver over an unsecured network without loss of confidentiality.
• Question (TCO B) Which of the following is a correct statement?
SEC 571 Week 4 DQ 1 Network Services
SEC 571 Week 4 DQ 2 Security Architecture
SEC 571 Week 5 DQ 1 Case Study – Would you hire Goli
SEC 571 Week 5 DQ 2 Privacy – Right or Privilege
SEC 571 Week 6 DQ 1 BC and DR
SEC 571 Week 6 DQ 2 Meeting Regulations
SEC 571 Week 7 Course Project – Phase II (Part I and II)
SEC 571 Week 7 DQ 1...