Self-service cafeterias remain a niche concept in Saudi Arabia. The concept of self-service is not very popular within Saudi culture. Therefore, few companies prefer to invest in this consumer foodservice channel. Self-service cafeterias, however, are present in hospitals and some universities as well as in office buildings.
International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influences the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Self-Service Cafeterias in Saudi Arabia
3. Competitive Landscape
4. High Purchase Power Drives Growth in Consumer Foodservice
5. Rapid Growth Witnessed by Chained Consumer Foodservice Players
6. Key Trends and Developments
7. Social and Economic and Factors are in Favor of Consumer Foodservice Market
8. Food Fads Shape Demand for Consumer Foodservice
9. Health Awareness Trend Is Catching Up but Slowly and Subtly
10. Market Data
For More Information Kindly Visit:...