Topic: Shift System in schools and the impact it as on students.
Subtopic: Shift System in high schools in Jamaica and the impact it as on Jamaican students.
* The act of delinquency will be posed
* Time allotted is inadequate
* Devotional problems
* Affect both parents and students
Supporting Sub points:
* Delinquent Act- law breaking, criminal offences, wrongdoings, misconduct, abduction, teenage pregnancy.
* Time Allotted- Procrastination will occur, less time to learn as much as they should.
* Devotional Problems- Inadequate time for devotion in which the spiritual aspect of students life depends on the devotion when they attend school.
* Affect both parents and students- students having minimal amount of time for classes parents will become frustrated, face hardship, confusion. It will affect parent financially, their time and even psychologically.
Education is a key to success. It gives us knowledge of the world around us, while opening doors to brilliant career opportunities. Education builds confidence to make decisions, to face life, and to accept successes and failures. The best way to reach career success is to map out a strategy and set goals. Education can be a source that could lead someone for a better future. According to the Oxford School Dictionary, a school is defined as an institution for educating students, giving instructions and serving to discipline. Impact is defined as the effect or influence caused by something. Shift System in high schools of Jamaica and the impact it as on Jamaican students can be of great significance. The act of delinquency will be posed, time allotted will be inadequate, devotion problems will arose. The shift system consisting of a morning shift and an evening shift. The morning shift starts from 6:00am-12mid-day, while the evening shift starts from 12mid-day-5:00pm. How can students manipulate their time wisely? How will...