This report is the result of extensive research on SME and commercial insurance in the UK, covering the market dynamics, competitive landscape and consumer perspectives through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels, and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of their performance.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/sme-insurance-in-the-uk-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the SME insurance market in the UK.
• It provides historical values for the UK commercial insurance market for the report’s 2009-2013 review period.
• It offers analysis and outlooks of SME insurance distribution channels.
• It provides an overview of market dynamics and market drivers.
• It profiles top commercial insurers in the UK and outlines their performances.
• The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK SME insurance business.
• It also provides a snapshot of market size and market dynamics.
• The report discusses key drivers, distribution channels and the outlook for the market.
• Furthermore, it summarizes deals, news and regulatory developments in the category.
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an understanding of the UK SME insurance market.
• Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
• Explore key competitors in the category and their performances.
• Find out more on key regulations and recent developments in the market.
• The SME insurance market grew in 2009-2013, alongside all business insurance lines.
• SME insurance market drivers demonstrate future market potential.
• Distribution in the category is broker-dominated, but challenged by changes.
• RSA, Aviva and QBE are the market leaders of the main commercial insurance lines.
• Insurance providers need a proper...