Make up Quiz:
1. Inspiring actors able to recite his lines flawlessly when alone but consistently stumbles over his lines in front of an audience which of the following concepts does this scenario described?
The presence of others sometimes inhibits individual performance as suggested by the example of Jake who could recite his lines flawlessly when he was alone but stumbled over his own words in public this reaction is called social inhibition of performance.
2. Which of the following researchers is most closely associated with the development of social impact theory?
Developed by Latane.
3. What concept refers to the shared rules and expectations about how group members should behave?
Associated with each position in a particular set of rules and understanding about what the person in the position is expected to do what their responsibilities are and so on.
4. Groups often make more extreme decisions than do individuals while alone describes which social psychological concept?
James Stoner reported that decisions groups make are often riskier than individual views held by the members before decisions
5. We tend to feel obligated to return both favors and insults this is known as the norm of?
If one party makes small concession and then waits for the other to do the same there's usually greater cooperation eventually (Esser & Komorita 1975) Its also stated word for word on the second line of Reciprocity (but it felt like a cop out to just out that)
6. What is the term for the tendency we have to emphasize men's faces in woman's body?
As developed by Dane Archer face-ism is the tendency emphasize to size men's faces and women's bodies
7. An individual with high levels of both masculine and feminine attributes would be considered
Sandra Bem (1974, 1985) proposed that some...