STR 581 Final Exam Solution 500 MCQS
IF You Want To Purcahse A+ Work then Click The Link Below For Instant Down Load
IF You Face Any Problem Then E Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@GMAIL.COM
1) ________ consists of people, equipment, and procedures to gather, sort, analyze, evaluate, and distribute needed, timely, and accurate information to marketing decision makers.
2) A company can take several steps to improve the quality of its marketing intelligence. If the company purchases competitive products for study, attends open houses and trade shows, and reads competitors’ published reports and stockholder information, the company is using ________ to improve the quality of its marketing intelligence.
3) ________ is the difference between the prospective customer’s evaluation of all the benefits and all the costs of an offering and the perceived alternatives.
4) A ________ is a set of procedures and sources managers use to obtain everyday information about developments in the marketing environment.
5) The value proposition consists of a cluster of benefits the company promises to deliver; it is
6) Most established companies focus on ________ when it comes to innovation.
7) Total customer satisfaction is the general feeling of pleasure or disappointment that results from comparing perceived performance to expectations. To achieve total customer satisfaction, organizations need to_____________. STR 581 Final Exam
8) The first step in estimating demand is to understand what affects price sensitivity. Generally speaking, customers are most price sensitive to products that cost a lot or are ________.
9) In ________ marketing, the seller engages in the mass production, mass distribution, and mass promotion of one product for all buyers.
10) Particularly when shopping for ego-sensitive products such as perfumes and expensive cars, many...