STR 581 Week 2 Capstone Final Examination Part 1
Buy Now From Below:
1. Because practical considerations make job tryouts for all candidates infeasible, it is necessary to __________ the relative level of job performance for each candidate on the basis of available information.
2. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change
but let others decide how to initiate change•
and begin establishing a vision•
but carefully set limits for the program•
and establish a reward system•
Click here to download STR 581 Week 4 Capstone Final Examination Part 2
3. Which of the following is a desirable strategy for managers aiming to reduce the negative consequences of rumors?
Initiating disciplinary action against the employee who started the rumor•
Encouraging employees to communicate their concerns and suggestions•
Creating a more informal communication environment at the workplace•
Refusing to comment on issues that appear to be controversial and unfair•
4. A project can be segmented into which of the following?
5. Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean production?
Group plant loading technology•
Minimized run times•
Production ahead of demand•
Kanban production control system•
6. The Civil Rights Act of 1991 offered what for victims of unintentional discrimination?
monetary damages and jury trials•
7. Active listening requires:
summarizing all areas of the performance-interview feedback discussion.•
verbal communications only•
summarizing only the areas of agreement•
interruptions to get your point across•
8. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily...