* Fast service
* • Friendly service
* • Excellent location
The strong points of your operation.
Your restaurant exterior is clean and tidy
Your service style is new to the area
Your prices are cheaper than your competitors
You have a good choice of items available on your menu
You employ well-trained staff.
* Strong relationships with vendors that offer high-quality ingredients and fast/frequent delivery schedules.
Excellent staff who are highly trained and very customer attentive.
High customer loyalty among repeat customers.
* High-quality food offerings that exceed competitors offerings in quality, presentation, and price.
* S1. The restaurants have good locations.
S2. The food prices and quality are good.
S3. Friendly and experienced food service team.
S4. Good ventilation and air conditioning system.
S5. Creativity in making new dishes.
S6. High skilled branches managers.
S7. Flexible working hours for the employees.
S8. Field experience for 3 years.
* Skilled staff
Customizable menu offerings
24 hours service
* • Small kitchen
* • High staff turnover
* • Small menu / range
You restaurant has poor disabled facilities
W1. The long time required for preparing the customer order.
W2. The small number of waiters in the restaurant.
W3. The food menu bad design.
W4. The restaurant has no market presence or reputation.
W5. There are no big news papers or TV advertisements.
W6. There are no kids playing area in the restaurants.
W7. There is no kid's meal.
W8. There is no non-smoker area.
W9. There is no home delivery service.
* • Invest in a new menu (eg. Pizza)
* • Buy out next door shop to create more
A new office complex is opening nearby
A main competitor has closed down
The building next door has become available so expansion may be an option
* • Nearby restaurants may become more...