2.2 SWOT Analysis
- The product’s uniqueness about the fragrance and Well through-out designs.
- The company is focusing on offering high quality products.
- The ability to adapt to the special requirements of the market and endeavor to invest into research and the development of their products has contributed to the development of the company’s reputation.
- On one hand this makes it easier for S&S to sell its products, on the other hand limits the company's possibilities to be able to serve lower quality segments
- S&S established subsidiaries which remained mostly autonomous which face difficulties in the transfer of knowledge.
- Explore the new markets
- S&S were faced with a constantly growing number of competitors on the market.
- The fierce competition in the fragrance industry is very hard
S&S is in the first year of business as a start-up operation. S&S believes that the market demand for their products will be great and are convinced that a cohesive marketing strategy is required for the S&S. The S&S offers a wide range of perfumes and colognes. The S&S’s prices are far better than most perfumes so their products will be attractive for people that just need to buy our perfumes at good prices and do not needs their held during the process.
2.1 Market Summary
S&S possesses good information regarding their market and the target segments that they wish to serve. S&S possesses good information regarding our market and the target segments that we wish to serve. S&S will leverage this information to better understand who is served, their specific needs, and how S&S can better serve them.
Male (18-30, 30-over)
Female (18-30, 30-over)
2.1.1 Market Demographics
2.1.2 Market Needs
Well through-out designs:
Customer service: Exemplary service is required to build a sustainable business that has a loyal...