In recent years, with the development of industrialization and urbanization, the mining machinery equipment, road construction and building construction is rapidly developed. Here Hongxing Machinery will give a brief introduction to the calculation method of the basic structural parameters of hammer mill.
1. The diameter and length of the rotor:
(1) The diameter of the rotor is generally determined by the size of the ores. Generally speaking, the ratio of the diameter of the rotor and the ore size is 4~8 and as for large-sized crushers, this ratio can be 2. As for medium-sized hammer crusher, this ratio is 7 and the granularity of the materials to be processed cannot exceed 120mm. From here we can know that the diameter of the rotor is the product of the granularity of the materials to be processed and the ore size.
(2) The length of the rotor is determined by the production capacity of the crusher equipment. The ratio of the rotor diameter and length is generally 0.7~1.5. When the anti-impact force of the ores is high, the ratio should be bigger. The length of the rotor equals the product of the rotor diameter and the ratio of the rotor diameter and the length.
2. The determination of the basic physical dimension:
(1) The width and length of the feeding mouth. The width of the feeding mouth of hammer crusher is 3dmax and the dmax refers to the maximum size of the materials.
(2) The size of the discharging mouth. The discharging mouth of hammer crusher has the gap of grate bar to control, which is determined by the feeding granularity. When crushing crisp materials, to improve the productivity, the gap of the grate bars can be increased.
(3) The feeding method and the elevation of the feeding guide plate. Hammer crusher requires the ores should have a certain vertical falling speed; for this reason, the feeding mouth is set on the top of the machine frame.
The leading products of Fote Heavy Machinery includehammer crusher machine, hammer...