Career Development Plan
As part of this new development in our company, I have been tasked to develop 5 new positions within my team as well as plan a new strategy for training and implementing skill sets. It is my plan to re-organize and increase the productivity of my new team with the following plan.
First on my agenda is developing my new sales team. The team will consists of 5 new positions to include the following roles;
Under myself will be the role of team leader. The team leader’s role is to take charge and be able to act in a leadership role in my absence. In addition to the team member responsibilities, team leaders will:
• Prepare meeting agendas
• Facilitate team meetings using appropriate brainstorming, problem solving, decision making, and project planning techniques
• Manage meetings according to the team’s agreed upon guidelines
• Delegate team tasks as needed (e.g. recording, gathering information, etc.)
• Facilitate ongoing self-evaluation of the team’s effectiveness
• Manage team conflicts so that problems are resolved constructively
• Attend district meetings to coordinate and monitor plan implementation
• Ensure that plans are entered into the standardized format and updated at least monthly
• Report progress to district leadership.
Under my team leader I will have 4 enrollment representatives which will be responsible for:
• Advising undergraduate and graduate students regarding admissions and degree completion requirements
• Enrolling students for the University's graduate, undergraduate and certificate programs
• Requiring the use of judgment and discretion on a periodic basis
• Developing academic plans for degree or certificate completion
• Following standardized University guidelines and procedures
This position will be needed in a greater total to serve the needs of our students therefore 4 representatives will be necessary for the team’s success.
To ensure that my new team is ready to implement our new...