Teenage pregnancy - too much responsibility too soon.
2. Copyright Notice and online access to your speech order
Copyright Speechwriters 1992-2008
Voice +353 1 8333599
ONLINE ACCESS TO YOUR ORDERS()
To access to your speech-writers.com order online or obtain a receipt or invoice please click or go to the link below
Your password is ZJFK
From time to time we email customers with details of new products and special offers. If you do not want to receive such emails please click the link below
3. Spelling Policy
As we email our speeches, toasts, poems etc. all around the world we use standard English spelling instead of the American version.
The standard English version uses the letter "S" instead of "Z" in many instances (personalise / personalize). Many other words ending in "our" end in "or" in the US e.g. "colour" is instead of "color".
Dates such as December 25 may be written as 25th of December.
4. Handy Hints for Persuasive & Informative Speeches
- Important. Cut out your selected speech or speeches and simply stick paragraphs on numbered cue cards for professional presentation. It's important to number the cue cards, if you were to drop the cards you could arrange them back in order a lot more quickly if they have been numbered.
- Practise your speech it will make you sound more confident. Why not record your speech and listen to it in the car? You'll hear your faults then and be able to correct them.
- Try to memorise the first few paragraphs so that you can speak directly
to the audience and catch their attention. Eye contact is very important.
- If you are using a microphone ensure that it is free-standing so that
your hands are free to move your cards. If you can, try to get the
opportunity to practice, even a few sentences of your speech, with the
microphone you will be using. It...