Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder characterized by abdominal discomfort associated with altered bowel function. Although IBS is not a life-threatening disorder, it has a considerable effect on patients' quality of life (QOL). In terms of volume, the IBS market is a large, albeit naive, one, with only a small number of pharmacotherapies indicated for the treatment of the disorder, and it is also characterized by significant unmet needs.
Tenapanor is being developed for the treatment of IBS-C. It was initially developed by Ardelyx, but in October 2012, the company entered into a partnership with AstraZeneca, which gained the exclusive worldwide licensing rights to tenapanor (Ardelyx, press release, October 8, 2012).
- Overview of IBS, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Tenapanor including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Tenapanor for the top 7 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan.
To Get More Details @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/tenapanor-irritable-bowel-syndrome-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons To Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for IBS.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Tenapanor performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Tenapanor from 2013-2023 in top 7 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan).
Radiant Insights is a platform...