Biosimilars are attracting significant attention at present as companies from all sectors of the biopharmaceutical market are investigating the opportunities they present.
Opinion is split as to the true potential of this market with some predicting it will grow to the multi-billion dollar level within five years, while others point to the limited impact of biosimilars in Europe to date to suggest that it will never be a major threat to branded biologics.
Biosimilar pipelines are rapidly shifting away from the initial focus on the older, less complex, biologics towards the higher earning monoclonal antibodies as well as developing, so called, “biobetters” – similar biologics which offer improvements over the originator.
“The Coming Age of Biosimilars – Regulatory developments and alliance strategies intensify interest in a developing market” is a consultancy-style report focused on the many increasing topics of biosimilars and their impending impact on the pharmaceutical industry. This report will provide insights into the drivers & resistors, the developing pipeline, the regulatory pathways, and the competitive landscape for biosimilars.
Please Note: This product is delivered as a zip file
– Introduction, overview and drivers and barriers to the biosimilars market
– Opportunity avenues and biosimilars defense strategies
– Competitive landscape assessment
Key Reasons to Purchase
– Understand the current state of the biosimilars market and the drivers & resistors which will impact the area’s future growth
– Identify & exploit effective biosimilar defense or launch strategies depending upon your company’s stance on their impending arrival
– Gain insights into the regulatory pathways currently in place, or in process, in the markets you are targeting for biosimilar entry
– Quickly get up to speed on the current global competitive biosimilar marketplace broken down by company type and region
– Compare your biosimilar strategies...