FAMILY GUY THEME ANALYSIS
* ROUGH ESSAY
* EDITED ESSAY
* Socially you can’t be proud and selfish to the overweight people
* Culturally you need to give respect to those who overweight and appreciate the daily diet they do to lose weight.
* Morally each and every person have to be fit specially in Canada, that’s why there are commercials about staying fit on T.V.
* socially you can’t be proud and selfish to the overweight people for example in the episode: “He is too sexy for his fat” on the Family Guy show
* all the people were making fun of Chris throughout the whole video
* study was also making him jealous about what he was eating in dessert
* culturally you need to give respect to those who over weigh and appreciate the daily diet they do to lose weight for example Meg near the end of the video she appreciates the workout that Chris does and makes Chris feels he is welcome at home
* in general you can’t judge people by its appearance unless you spend some time with them
* Morally each and every person have to be fit specially in Canada
* There are commercials about staying fit on T.V. for example there is a kid who’s running from 2 girls that are trying to kiss him even though he doesn’t like to be kissed when he gets tired he stops but those girls come and kisses him after that there is a sentence which says stay fit because you never know when you need
* Chris is overweight and he wants to lose weight in a right way instead of doing liposuction.
* Refer to all the three social cultural and moral issues people should stay fit and if they don’t care then also that their decision and no one should make them believe how they look and embarrass them in front of many people
* No one in the world has or given the authority to speak or judge other people by their appearance or by...