Big Market Research “The Insurance Industry in Jamaica, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Jamaican insurance industry. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2014–2018). The report also provides detailed information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop an insightful report. This allows insurers to identify industry dynamics, competitive advantage and profile of insurers operating in the country. The report also covers a detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/the-insurance-industry-in-jamaica-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Jamaica:
• It provides historical values for the Jamaican insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Jamaican insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Jamaica, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Jamaica, including:
• The Jamaican insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance...