Big Market Research - The Insurance Industry in Mozambique, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Mozambican insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/the-insurance-industry-in-mozambique-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Mozambique:
• It provides historical values for the Mozambican insurance industry for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Mozambican insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Mozambique and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mozambican insurance industry, including:
• The Mozambican insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Mozambican insurance industry