“Pharmaceuticals save lives. They prevent more serious, life changing conditions, they prevent surgery, and they improve the quality of life for many patients. The environment in which these products are developed and commercialized is in a period of great transformation. Lacking a crystal ball, the industry as a whole is navigating through unchartered waters.
Multiple factors are driving the need for industry-wide change. One of the biggest contributors is the escalating cost of healthcare. In an effort to stop and reverse this trend a great emphasis is being placed on improving the delivery of care and outcomes for patients. In addition, the number of stakeholders involved in treatment decisions has expanded beyond the physician to include payers and patients. These are just two examples of the external realities that pharmaceutical marketers have to consider as they develop their competitive strategies.
The report, “The Next Generation of Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies – Understanding All of the Strategic Considerations Needed in the Age of Multiple Stakeholders”, has been written to support companies with their strategic marketing plans. Through the use of primary and secondary marketing research, CBR Pharma Insights provides insights & analysis to help teams, business units, and companies maximize revenues while staying true to the goals that have been set up corporate-wide throughout their organization.
Please Note: This product is delivered as a zip file
– Impact Analysis of changes in the healthcare landscape on the marketing of pharmaceuticals
– Pharmaceutical marketing and the changing business environment
– Review of business critical areas for strategic consideration
Key Reasons to Purchase
– Benefit from the analysis of CBR’s primary market research done with 200 US-based physicians which include PCPs, Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, and Neurologists
– Understand where marketing strategies have remained consistent...