“2009 has been a turbulent year for the global economy and the increasing interconnectivity of business has amplified its impact on the pharmaceutical industry. As a result of the global recession, the pharmaceutical industry has seen a greater urgency to adapt its ways in order to continue to sustain any substantial growth.
Several key events & trends have been seen over the past year which will change the way the pharmaceutical industry looks going forward. Some of these include: the return of the “mega-merger”, healthcare reform in the United States, the Swine Flu pandemic, and impact of patent expires & generics.
CBR Pharma Insights’ report, “The Pharmaceutical Year in Review 2009 – Industry Trends and Lessons Learned” will help support your business planning initiatives as it identifies, reviews, and analyzes the major trends of 2009 and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry.
Please Note: This product is delivered as a zip file
– Review of mergers, acquisitions and industry layoffs
– Analysis of pharmaceutical industry and their focus on emerging markets
– Overview of the generics industry in 2009
Key Reasons to Purchase
– Enhance your knowledge of the key trends and events that have helped to shape the pharmaceutical industry in 2009
– Understand the drivers behind recent M&A deals – large and small
– Identify the key product launches and patent expiries which will shape the pharmaceutical market going forward
– Gain insight into other industry players through extensive strategic case study analysis
– Learn how US healthcare reform is likely to shape your business
– Gain understanding of how the Swine Flu Pandemic is shaping companies results and pipelines”
Joanna | Executive - International Business and partner Relations
Gos International Inc.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web:...