About Security Testing
• Companies around the world are witnessing unprecedented dependence on
technology to run their business and drive revenue growth. With more and more
business functions being enabled and enriched by innovative IT applications and
solutions, IT security has become more crucial. In addition, ensuring a secure
infrastructure has become a top priority for business organizations. In the past few
years, the world had witnessed several high profile security threats and attacks on
organizations across different industry verticals and business segments. The
consequences were not only severe from a financial standpoint but in most cases,
very public, thus putting the organization’s goodwill and reputation at stake.
• Analysts forecast the Global Security Testing market to grow at a CAGR of 13.46
percent over the period 2014-2019.
Access The Full Report On : http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/global-securitytesting-2015-2019-market
Covered in this report
• The Global Security Testing market is divided into the following segments based on
end-users: BFSI, Telecom, Manufacturing, and Others. The market is also segmented
by geography into the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region.
• Global Security Testing Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth
market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes
profile of key vendors operating in this market.
• Security testing is a type of software testing service that helps in tracking the
vulnerabilities in the information system. This enables rectification of the flaws in an
information system and safeguards it from exposure to security breach and
unauthorized access by intruders. The security testing services are segmented under
the non-functionality testing service and adopted by most...