THE TOP 100 MANUFACTURERS OF PREPARED MEATS & SAUSAGES WHICH MANUFACTURE AND MARKET INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THAT COMPETE EFFECTIVELY IN GLOBAL MARKETS.
Summary: The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe. They manufacture the whole range of prepared meats and sausages from hams and gourmet sausages to pepperoni and salami.
Did you know?
- The Milan, Italy headquartered cured meat specialist, Fratelli Beretta SpA has 22 factories, 1,326 employees and revenues of US $773.0 million.
- Cranswick Plc supplies the United Kingdom’s top retailers, restaurants and food to go chains with a range of products including fresh pork, gourmet sausages, cooked meats, air dried bacon, continental meats and antipasti.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Prepared Meats & Sausages Worldwide’ at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-prepared-meats-sausages-worldwide--10058389
- Kayem Foods, Inc. is the largest meat processor in New England, United States. The Company makes over 500 products under eight brand names. Carl Colson, is their Director of Corporate Procurement.
- Franz Wiltmann GmbH & Co. KG processes 160 tons of meat per day and is one of the leading suppliers of smoked sausage, pates and ham delicacies across Germany and the European Union.
- From their 18 production facilities, the John Morrell Food Group provides ham, lunchmeat, franks, smoked sausage, bacon and pepperoni to families across the United States through their retail and foodservice partners.
- Gabriella Péterné Nagy is Plant Development Manager at Pick Szeged Zrt., Hungary’s leading Meat Company.
- Chicago, United States headquartered, Peer Foods Group, Inc. generates sales of US $100.0 million from its primary business of cooking, smoking, and roasting all of the major proteins.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top Manufacturers Of Prepared...