. White Vinegar. Since it is acidic and dandruff is caused by a fungal infection, it will help soothe the condition. Wet scalp with vinegar for at least 5 minutes or you can use a towel and leave it overnight. In the morning wash it thoroughly with clean water. This well help the fungus in your scalp from spreading.
2. Coconut Oil. We all know that coconut oil is very helpful in our hair care. It contribute to much in making our hair shiny and silky. It can also help in hair regrowth. The good thing about it is can solve all of our hair and scalp dilemma. Just simply apply coconut oil to scalp and hair for about 5 minutes. Coconut oil that make the flakes moist and soft, making it easier to take off with the used of tiny teethed combed. It will just leave you dandruff free, it will also add volume to your hair. Leaving it soft and silky.
3. Lime Juice. Like the white vinegar it has an acidic content that prevents the fungus from spreading. Directly apply it to scalp, gently massage and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash it with clean water. You might that see the results right away but with continued use it be very effective. It can also make your hair glossy and shiny.
4. Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera is been the ingredient for most our shampoos. It been proven effective in treating scalp and hair ailments. Just simple apply aloe vera gel to your scalp, leave it for 15 minutes, don't worry about the smell. Gently massage hair and then wash hair with clean water. It can also make hair shiny and silky.
5. Olive Oil. It can moisturize the scalp. Your scalp will not dry out. Apply olive oil to directly to your scalp and leave it to hair for 10 minutes. It can make the flakes soft, making it easier to take out when combed or washed.
6. Baby Oil. Like the coconut oil and the olive oil it can moisturize your scalp. Applying it will make your scalp moist preventing your scalp to dry out. Apply it to your hair whenever you like. It can make your hair smooth and easy to...