The television is a modern device used for the sole purpose of entertainment. As technology has advanced, the TV has revolutionized from just showing cable TV, it can be connected to smaller devices like tablets, smartphones, and laptops via USB, and HDMI ports, as well as playing video games.
How to use?
1. Turn on TV
2. Connect you desired game console, cable box, or electronic device via HDMI, VGA, or USB plug
3. Select the proper input in relation to the video quality of your device. For example, a PS4 most likely requires an HD input
4. Proceed to watch your television program or play your video game
1. If your TV does not have a stand, purchase a wall mount and screw it into the wall.
2. The back of the TV should be able to latch onto the creases of the wall mount
3. For cable, ensure your coaxial cable is long enough to connect from your tv to the plug.
4. Be sure to purchase a TV stand so it can be a platform for your desired device such as cable boxes, Internet routers, game consoles, and electronics.
1. To watch cable TV
2. To play video games
3. To stream programs via Apple TV, roku, google chromecast, etc.
4. To display the content of a tablet, laptop, or smart phone
5. To play music
1. Ensure you have properly screwed your flat scree into a wall mounter, if necessary
2. Parents should lock certain channels with excessive violence, sexual content, and vulgar language, all of which are inappropriate for younger viewers
3. Do not stay too close to the screen as it could harm your vision
Cleaning and Maintenance
1. If TV is heating up, unplug it and wait for it to cool down
2. In order to clean TV, wait for it to cool down before dusting any dirt particles.
3. Make a mild mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water
4. Dip a cloth in and wipe
5. Then dry with a clean, soft, lint free cloth