Executive Summary :
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/ultra-hnwis-in-hong-kong-in-2014-market
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Hong Kong
• Size of Hong Kong wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 2,560 UHNWIs in Hong Kong in 2013, with an average wealth per capita of US$165.8 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. There were 55billionaires, 603 centimillionaires and 1,902 affluent millionaires in total.
• UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of the total Hong Kong HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of Hong Kong UHNWIs increased by 52.6%, from 1,678 in 2009 to 2,560 in 2013.
• There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; while the number of billionaires increased by 161.9%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 52.7% and 50.7% respectively.
• WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 18.2% to reach 3,235 in 2018. This will include 65billionaires, 768 centimillionaires and 2,403 affluent millionaires.