This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Italy, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
Table of contents :
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
• Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.”
“TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Italy’s Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth in Italy
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.1.4 HNWIs – job titles
4.1.5 HNWIs – industry breakdown
4.1.6 HNWIs – industry performance
4.1.7 HNWIs – breakdown by city
4.1.8 HNWIs – city performance
4.1.9 HNWIs – city population densities
4.1.10 HNWIs – city forecasts
4.1.11 HNWIs – breakdown by state
4.1.12 HNWIs – state performance
4.1.13 HNWIs – state population densities
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs –...