OPS 571 WEEK 6 QUIZ
1. Which of the following are examples of Goldratt’s Rules of Production Scheduling?
• An hour saved at a bottleneck is a mirage
• No bottlenecks govern throughput
• Utilization and activation are the same
• Balance flow, not capacity
Want help? Click to download OPS 571 Week 6 Quiz
2. According to the theory of constraints which of the following can be a CCR?
• Product design
• An employee
• Factory layout
• A customer
3. The Shingo approach to quality control depends on which of the following?
• Use of statistically based approaches to quality control
• Use of source inspection on 100% of the items produced
• Extensive use of control charts
• Use of a sophisticated method of acceptance sampling
Quiz Answers just a click away OPS 571 Week 6 Quiz Answers
4. Statistical Process Control (SPC) and data from the actual process to statistically monitor the process over time are employed during which step of the DMAIC cycle?
5. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following is an OPERATIONAL measurement that can be used to measure the firm's ability to make money?
• Operating revenue
• Unit cost
• Net Profit
Find the final exam answers here OPS 571 Final Exam
6. The DMAIC cycle of Six Sigma is similar to which of the following quality management topics?
• External benchmarking
• ISO 9000
• Continuous improvement
7. The Shingo system of quality control relies heavily on failsafe procedures or devices called what?
Want more details? Download now OPS 571 All Quiz Answers
8. identifying critical to quality characteristics (CTQs) takes place in which step of the DMAIC methodology?
9. According to the theory of constraints which of the following is a FINANCIAL measurement that can be used to measure the...