1. Which of the following is not a current liability on December 31, 2014?
• A lawsuit judgment to be decided on January 10,2015
• A Note Payable due December 31 2015
• Accrued salaries payable from 2014
• An Accounts Payable due January 31,2015
2. Continuous monitoring, in the contemporary approach, is beneficial because_____________.
• it increases the time it takes to detect changes in the competitive environment
• organization response time is increased
• organizational flexibility is reduced
• It reduces time lags
3. The acquisition of treasury stock by a corporation:
• requires that a gain or loss be recognized on the income statement.
• increases its total assets and total stockholders’ equity.
• has no effect on total assets and total stockholders’ equity.
• decreases its total assets and total stockholders’ equity.
4. You work in marketing for a company that produces work boots. Quality control has sent you a memo detailing the length of time before the boots wear out under heavy use. They find that the boots wear out in an average of 208 days, but the exact amount of time varies, following a normal distribution with a standard deviation of 14 days. For an upcoming ad campaign, you need to know the percent of the pairs that last longer than six months-that is, 180 days. Use the empirical rule to approximate this percent.
5. __________involves ensuring proper strategic controls and organizational designs.
• Corporate governance
• Strategy implementation
• Business-level strategy
• Corporate-level strategy
Find the Capstone Final Examination Part 2 answers here BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 2
6. A post-closing trial balance will show:
• only income statement accounts
• zero balances for balance sheet accounts
• only balance sheet accounts
• zero balances for all accounts
7. The preparation of adjusting entries is:
• straightforward because the accounts that need adjustment...