LDR 531 FINAL EXAM
1. Job dissatisfaction and antagonistic relationships with coworkers predict a variety of behaviors organizations find undesirable, including unionization attempts, substance abuse, undue socializing, and tardiness. These behaviors are indicators of a broader syndrome called
D.Rotten apple syndrome.
To download the complete Questions and Answers click LDR 531 Final Exam
2. Organizational momentum ________________.
A.is not promoted by stability within the organization
B.can benefit or inhibit an organization
C.is always an advantage in seeking organizational change
D.increases with the implementation of new programs
3. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change
A.And establish a reward system.
B.But carefully set limits for the program.
C.But let others decide how to initiate change.
D.And begin establishing a vision.
Click here to download LDR 531 Entire Course
4. Which of the following actions best represents Kelly’s high job involvement?
A.Kelly wants to continue working for the organization because many of her college friends are working there.
B.Kelly actively takes part in team activities and proactively takes up additional job responsibilities.
C.Kelly always complains about her work to her colleagues.
D.Kelly shares the organization’s vision of supporting renewable energy.
5. The concept that some leadership attributes will work in some situations but not in others can be described by the
C.Leadership effectiveness theory.
6. You manage a department of four...