OPS 571 WEEK 1 QUIZ
1. Poka-yoke is a Japanese term for a procedure that blocks an inevitable mistake from becoming what?
• An unidentifiable waste
• A service defect
• A new process design flaw
• A reason for overproduction
Complete Answers just a click away OPS 571 Week 1 Quiz Assignment
2. For which key organizational functions are tasks and responsibilities identified for all the steps of the generic product development process?
• marketing, operations, training, development
• marketing, design, manufacturing, other
• strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats
• operations, quality, personnel, finance
3. A service process design flowchart is referred to as a service blueprint to emphasize what?
• The importance of process design
• The impact of customer service
• The impact of blueprints
• The importance of system engineering
4. Even though they use different models, both the Ritz Carlton Hotel Group and Nordstrom Department Stores are known for what?
• The personal attention they provide their customers
• A self-service approach to customer service
• Customer facing employees who only talk to rich customers
• Poor customer service
Want more details? Download now OPS 571 All Quiz Answers
5. According to the Service System Design Matrix, sales opportunity has what sort of relationship to production efficiency?
• Direct Relationship
• Equal Relationship
• Inverse Relationship
• No Relationship
6. Which of the following is a good example of a continuous process layout?
• A sit down restaurant
• An automobile manufacturing plant
• A home construction site
• A gas refinery
Complete paper here OPS 571 Week 1 Complete Quiz or Knowledge Check
7. If an automotive service center has an issue with a car not being clean when returned to a customer, the pokayoke corrective action might include what?
• Leaving the plastic on the seat when returning the car to the customer.
• Leaving it up to...