OPS 571 WEEK 2 QUIZ
1. In the pull system, which of the following is the partner that begins the process of pulling?
• Quality control personnel
• Executive management
Quiz Answers just a click away OPS 571 Week 2 Quiz
2. Which of the following operations consulting tools are used in the cost impact and payoff analysis stage in the operations consulting process?
• SPC tools and bottleneck analysis
• Customer surveys and gap analysis
• Decision trees and stakeholder analysis
• Plant audits and statistical tools
3. Which of the following production process terms best describes a stage in a multiple stage process that limits the capacity of the overall process?
Want help? Click to download OPS 571 Week 2 Quiz Answers
4. Which of the following is a principle of reengineering?
• Organize around the tasks
• Capture information many times, at the source and where it is interpreted
• Treat geographically dispersed resources as though they were centralized
• Integrate the outcomes of parallel activities
5. Which of the following operations consulting tools provide summary performance updates for specific processes and are generally presented in graphical form with color coding of trend lines and alarms?
• Decision trees
• Stakeholder analysis
• Process dashboards
• Responsibility charts
Complete paper here OPS 571 Week 2 Quiz or Knowledge Check
6. Which of the following are possible examples of cycle times?
• Time that a part waits in queue
• Time it takes for an instructor to grade an exam
• Time required to produce a batch of parts
• Time to set up a new assembly line
7. What is the term that refers to “the fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in critical, contemporary measures of performance, such as cost, quality, service, and speed” (as cited in Jacobs & Chase,...