Big Market Research 'Life Insurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Uruguayan life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/life-insurance-in-uruguay-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Uruguay:
• It provides historical values for the Uruguayan life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Uruguayan life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Uruguay.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Uruguay and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and...