complain against sb. about sth.投诉......
put up with / bear / tolerate忍''
out of one’s expectation令某人大失所望
look into / go into / investigate调查
incident / matter 事件
bad manners 不礼貌
1) I am writing to you to complain about ...
2) I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with...
3) There are some problems with the flat that I wish to bring to attention. For one thing, there is…For another,...
4) I can hardly bear /tolerate /put up with it any more.
5) I hope that the authorities concerned will consider my suggestions and improve the situation as best as they can.
6)I sincerely hope that it will review its management system, with the view to providing, better service to the public.
7) We trust that you will now consider this matter seriously and make an effort to prevent the recurrence of this kind.
8) We will appreciate your willingness to make up for the loss.
inquire about '''询
regarding, concerning '.'于
provide sb with sth 提供
inform. sb. of sth.通知某人某事
look forward to (doing) sth.盼望...
prompt / immediate 及' '的
take into account of sth. / take sth. into account 考虑到...
essential / necessary''.要的
grateful / obliged 感激的
be concerned about... 对...'.'心
1) I would like to obtain some information about…
2) I would like some detailed information on / about...
3) I am an overseas student who lives /studies in...
4) I am writing to you in the hope that I may obtain...
5) I wonder if there is a tennis club available.
6) I would be much obliged to you if you could let me know the procedures I have to go through.
7) Your prompt and favorable attention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated.
8) I am looking forward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience.