Vibrating Screen are used to separate materials into various sizes for further processing, or for end use. Depend on our need. The material is separated by passing it through a vibrating “screen box” which has a number of different sized screens, or meshes, which the material falls through like a sieve, the material falls onto attached conveyors which stock pile the end products. The end products can then be used in the building and construction industries
Vibrating Screen Benefits
• Improve your product purity - Eliminate oversized material from your powders and liquids
• Increase your production - Double your throughput with half the size. These vibrating screens achieve a higher throughput per unit mesh area compared to conventional vibrating screens and can achieve throughput rates up to 60,000 kg/hour
• Reduce your down-time - The Russell Compact Sieve can be easily stripped down and cleaned without tools
• Eliminate dust and fumes - Enclosed screening means total containment
• Fits into smaller spaces - These vibrating screens can fit easily into existing installations and areas of limited headroom
• Lowers noise levels - A solid rubber suspension gives the machine a quiet operation - typically as low as 70dBA
Operating and cleaning is quick and easy, making this range of vibrating screens perfect for all processing industries. A wide range of sizes and options means the machine can be tailored to suit your exact needs.
Main parts of the vibrating screen:
The screen box, eccentric shaft, spring, motor, frame etc. Screen box is consisted of side plate, screen frame, screen deck, deck tensioner, feed and discharge equipments. By using high-strength bolt and special glue bond system for screen frame and side plate, make the whole machine work smoothly and reliably, overcame the problem caused by high welding stress. Vibrating screen should be turned on when there is no material on the deck; Feed the material when the machine is...