Call 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Tel: +1-518-618-1030 with your industry research requirements or email the details on email@example.com
Vitatex Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, update 2014
Vitatex Inc. (Vitatex) is a biotechnology company. The company research and develops new immunochemistry assays and reagents for the in-vitro diagnostic market. Its research products include Vita-Assays, Vita-Cap, tumor angiogenesis and metastasis monoclonal antibodies. Vitatex's Vita-Cap is a series of blood collection tubes formulated using cell adhesion matrices to capture and preserve circulating cells from blood and tissue fluids.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/vitatex-inc-product-pipeline-analysis-2014-update-report.html
The company's Vita-Assays is a cell culture plate formulated using cell adhesion matrices to capture and preserve rare circulating cells after removal of red blood cells from blood and bone marrow. It also provides technology for rare cell detection, cell adhesion matrix and circulating tumor cells to increase cancer detection sensitivity. Vitatex is headquartered in Stony Brook, New York, the US.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Vitatex Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the...