WGU MMT2 IT Strategic Solutions All 4 Tasks
To Purchase Click The Link Below
For Any Information Contact Us At WHISPERHILLS@GMAIL.COM
MMT2 IT Strategic Solution Task 1
Write a proposal to the CTO of AEnergy Company in which you do the following:
1. Perform a SWOT analysis of the existing IT infrastructure by doing the following:
1. Evaluate the existing strengths of the current IT infrastructure.
2. Evaluate the existing weaknesses of the current IT infrastructure.
3. Analyze opportunities for updating technology within the current IT infrastructure.
4. Analyze threats that could result from continued use of the current IT infrastructure.
To assist in identifying the strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats for AEnergy Company, a SWOT analysis will be performed. A SWOT analysis is a structured method of planning that identifies the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the company that is being analyzed. It will provide the company most optimal suggestion for the expansion of the IT infrastructure in the north and south region of the United States. In the following evaluation of the existing strengths and weakness of the current IT infrastructure and followed by an analysis of opportunities and threats within current IT infrastructure will be discussed.
Firstly, functional efficiency enables employees to integrate technology into their design, development, and production of component parts. Secondly, each site is backed up more frequently at an offsite location to minimize data losses in case there is any disaster happens. Thirdly, the company maintains multiple routes for information and intrinsic network traffic, so that the flow of information is smooth and network traffic is at minimum. Fourthly, strong supply-chain management helps build competitive advances in the efficiency in energy....