A rotating drum causes friction and attrition between rock pebbles and ore particles. May be used where product contamination by iron from steel balls must be avoided. Quartz or silica is commonly used because it is inexpensive to obtain.Mineral rod mill is a kind of rod grinding machine. The mineral rod mill is mainly used for sand making. And do you know the technical features of the rod mill?
With the development of economy and the gradual growth of the infrastructure, the application scope of the rod grinder becomes wider and wider. Based on the use of the rod mill, the rod mill can be divided into wet type rod mill and dry rod mill. The users can select the machine according to their actual situation. A rotating drum causes friction and attrition between steel rods and ore particles. But note that the term 'rod mill' is also used as a synonym for aslitting mill, which makes rods of iron or other metal. Rod mills are less common than ball mills for grinding minerals. The rods used in the mill, usually a high-carbon steel, can vary in both the length and the diameter. However, the smaller the rods, the larger is the total surface area and hence, the greater the grinding efficiency.
Our mineral rod mill has many unique technical characteristics. They are in the following:
1. The curvature of wet type rod mill tapered end caps is small; it can make steel bars in the mill do regular motion;
2. Crushing mainly depends on the grinding force. It is especially suitable for crushing gold. The test results are stable without rigor operation demand.
3. The machine is designed with a unique barrel, sweeping and dust discharge device, which significantly reduce the operator's labor intensity and silica dust hazards.
4. Race rotation diameter in discharging process is large, easy to maintain.
5. The automatic timer only contains the actual grinding time. The power failure time is not included. The machine will automatically shut down...