The Major World Disasters Leading Up to the Holocaust and Their Aftermath
Preliminaries - All killing is wrong. We all reap what we sow. Courage to attack our convictions.
I. The Bubonic Plague (1345-1600) - Estimated 25 million dead
A. Beginnings in Mongolia - Killing and Eating Plague-infested Groundhogs
B. Plague Spreads to Shanghai by Caravan?
C. From China to Italy (by ship, rats, fleas, sailors) and on to France and Europe
- Plague recurs every spring until 1600's Lasting hundreds of Years
D. 1543 - Panic Selling of 243 Deeds to Iron Ore and Coal Fields to Herr Arndt Krupp
1. People fleeing plague sell land in Alsace-Lorraine to Herr Krupp
2. About two hundred years later, his descendants start an iron works, make muskets barrels
3. A Krupp goes to England, disguised as a Scot, to learn the Bessemer Steel process
4. KruppStahl works at Essen, tries making spoons to sell in Austria, spoons too small
II. The Arms of Krupp - KruppStahl Finances Bismarck, Kaiser Wilhelm I, and Adolph Hitler
A. Bismarck and 1848 - The Turning Point that Did Not Turn - Karl Marx & Communist Manifesto
B. Kaiser Wilhelm and World War I
1. The Dehumanization of Adolph Hitler - Anti-Antisemitism and Anti-Communism
2. Reinhard Gehlen and the German WehrKreis - Expecting German Army to rise again
C. Hitler and World War II
1. Six major mistakes Hitler made that cost him the war
a. Attacking England - Thought America was a big green land with cowboys and Indians
b. Sinking US convoys in Atlantic with U-Boats - two million tons a month on East Coast
c. Invading the Soviet Union - Stalin's Generals warn of German Army massing for attack
d. Alliance with Mussolini - Diverting German Tanks to North Africa - General Rommel
e. Not financing...