Writing is important in American Society.
* To tell a story
* To document your life, a life
* To share opinions
* Record history
* Share laws
* Give Directions
* Order food
* To educate
* TO take and pass test/ school/ college
* To communicate
* Leaving “I’ll be right back note”
* To remember things
* To sell things to buy things, to write a check
* To advertise
* Love songs note poems, to express emotion
Thesis: Writing is important in American Society for four reasons.
1. Americans love to write about themselves and others.
a. Learn about famous people and their accomplishments-biography
b. A diary
2. Writing is important to continually educate Americans.
a. To teach children or adults
b. To keep your brain functioning well
3. Writing is important in sharing your opinion.
a. Persuasive Writing
4. Recording the history of our country has never been more important.
c. Government shutdown
Writing is important in Americans society for four reasons. I think we’d all agree that communication is pretty important. In fact, it’s a necessary component of education, livelihood, and basic functionality in our society. It’s also fairly obvious that there are two main ways to communicate, although more obscure forms exist. Basically, we talk and we write. That’s how we let other people know what’s going on, and it’s an important skill to have. Just about every student can talk, but how many can truly write well
Americans love to write about themselves and others. People are always doing research on famous people to try to get a better look into their life. My favorite example would be Marilyn Monroe. She has been dead for fifty one years now. People still buy her biography today, to read and find out more information on an all-time famous person. There has been numerous books wrote and diaries found that people will pay money to buy and read....